- Faucet Lead-Free Square Innovation Hot and Cold Basin Washbasin Faucet Copper Body Ceramic Valve Core Faucet
- Xiehao Antique Brass Kitchen Mixer Tap Faucet Wall Mounted Dual Handles Hot and Cold Taps Bathroom Faucet
- Bijjaladeva Antique Bathroom Sink Vessel Faucet Basin Mixer Tap The whole village brass faucets basin antique faucet single hole Washbasin basin cold water tap.
- Short O Type Log color Topsed Toilet Seat Mounted Toilet Fittings,Long U Type Log colorsimple And Comfortable General Slow Down Comfort Antiseptic European
- Brass Hot and Cold Chrome Plating Modern Chrome Bathroom Finish Basin Faucet Tall Short Bathroom Sink Faucet
- Shower faucet Antique Centerset Rain Shower withCeramic Valve Two Handles Three Holes forAntique Copper ,Shower Faucet50
- High) Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet The waterfall basin mixer, low
- Kitchen Taps Faucet Modern Kitchen Sink Taps Stainless Steellead-Free 304 Stainless Steel Sink Faucet Toilet Sink Cold and Hot Faucet
- Cen-Tec Systems 50 Foot Extension Hose for Shop and Garage Vacuums
- XINXI HOME Basin Tap Bathroom Sink Faucets Waterfall Chrome Bathroom Faucet Basin Mixer Tap
- Bijjaladeva Antique Bathroom Sink Vessel Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Black gold black kitchen faucet hot and cold heated turn of the faucet kitchen basin Faucet
- Abstract Art Painting Canvas Prints Wild Garden Silver Foil Artwork for Home Decor
- Storage case Storage Box Chest Side Box Drawer Slim Hanger Caster Storage Wardrobe Toy Accessories Large Capacity Clothing Handy Goods 5 Stages 34 Wide ice Cream
- LLYU Modern bar Stool, bar Chair Fabric Cushion Kitchen Breakfast bar Stool, Adjustable Height redating bar Stool Pedal, 3 colors (color bluee)
- Yan Fei Bar Chair Lift redating Front Desk High Stool Bar Stool Mobile Phone Shop Stool Leisure Chair Beauty Chair Hairdressing Chair Comfortable Stools (color A, Size Sitting Height 48-60)
- Tripod Stool camping chair, Aluminum Alloy,only 280g， Foldable for Fishing Camping Hiking
- Office Chair Mat, Highly Transparent 100% Polycarbonate, Hard Floor Predection,90x90cm
- Circo Neutral Crib Bumper by Circo
- Isaac Morris Pusheen Lunch Set Pusheen with Fast Food Lunch Box in Pink & Green and Pusheen Mint Green Stainless Steel Thermos with Whiskers
- LHbox Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet Basin-copper kitchen faucet nickel Brushed BlackAntique chrome hot and cold water to redate the water tap the C
- Triton Products 3-235B LocBin Stacking, Hanging, Interlocking Polypropylene Bins 10-7 8-Inch L by 11-Inch W by 5-Inch H bluee 6 CT
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.