Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
AQMMi Basin Sink Mixer Tap for Single Cold Brass Single Cold Bathroom Vanity Sink Faucet Lavatory redatable nqiegv4803-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Taupe and Cream Medallion Set of 2 HomePop Parsons Classic Upholstered Accent Dining Chair, Set of 2, Navy and Cream Geometric
- Gibson Home 100086.30RM pinkndal 30 Piece Round Dinnerware Set, White
- Basin Faucetcopper-Plated Chrome Wall-Mounted Kitchen Faucet Universal redary Cold and Hot Water Vegetable Basin Faucet Folding Double-Switch Sink Faucet
- Kitchen Bath Basin Sink Bathroom Taps Kitchen Sink Taps Bathroom Taps Faucet Cold and Hot Copper Bathroom Faucet Ctzl6748
- Kitchen Bath Basin Sink Bathroom Taps Basin Mixer Sink Taps Bathroom Kitchen Sink Taps Ctzl2747
- Retro Hot and Cold Faucet Retroblack Bronze Faucet Mixer Taps Deck Mounted Dual Handles Swivel Mixer Taps
- Bionmceu Bathroom Sink Taps Creative Waterfall Effect Mirror Effect Modern Chrome Coating Brass Mixer Single Handle Faucet Curved Mouth Hot And Cold Water Mixing Faucet
- Taps Mixer?Swivel?Faucet Sink Triple Bath Shower Faucet Stainless Steel Hot and Cold Mixing Valve
- Kyocera LTD-160 BK Ceramic Knife, 6 inch
- Ayhuir Deck Mount Widespread 3 Holes Basin Vessel Sink Faucet Dual Knob Bathroom Sink Mixer Taps Chrome Finish
- DQMSB Vintage Old Solid Wood Fleshy Flower Frame Rural Rustic Rack Storage Rack
- DECORARTS - The Kiss, by Gustav Klimt. Giclee Printed on Canvas Stretched Gallery Wrapped, Ready to Hang 24x30 x1.5
- Baby Toy Rocking Chair, Heightened Chair Back Anti-Turn Dual-use Fun BB Rocking Horse 430 (color bluee)
- Home Coat Rack, Coat Rack, Coat Tree,Three Leg Brackets+11 Hooks-usefor Hats Clothes Purses Scarves Handbags-Iron
- FAJRO Be Always in Bloom Pattern Rugs for entryway Doormat Area Rug Multipattern Door Mat shoes Scraper Home Dec Anti-Slip Indoor Outdoor
- Flash Furniture Bedford Tufted Upholstered Twin Size Headboard in White Fabric
- Stool, Round Solid Wood Dining Stool Dressing Stool 4 Legs Bedroom Living Room HPLL (color Wood color, Size 31 40cm)
- Sink Tap Stainless Steel Wall-Mounted Kitchen Sink Single Cold
- GQLB Simple black bronze hot and cold tap faucet black height vintage faucet C
- Creative Bath Eco Styles 4-Shelf Corner Tower, Natural Bamboo
- Kitchen Bath Basin Sink Bathroom Taps Cold Water Water Tap Single Hole Water Tap Basin Sink Taps Ctzl2589
- Hot and Cold Chrome-Plated Brass Kitchen Single Handle Faucet Bathroom Mixer Basin Sink Faucet Paint White Mixer Bathroom Faucet
- Wheel of the Year Plaque
- Faucetretro Faucet Copper Hot and Cold Single Hole Waterfall Net Stone pink gold European Style High Bathroom Wash Basin Aperture is 32Mm to 40Mm Can Be Installed
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...