- Just Breathe Half Round Door mats Just Keep Breathing Phrase Hand Writing with Sun and Clouds Doodle Bathroom Mat H 31.5 xD 47.2 Charcoal Grey White
- Neilyn High-Grade Thermostatic Basin Faucet The Kitchen Faucet The Constant Temperature Kitchen Tap
- Basin Faucets, Modern Bathroom Mixer Tap Brass Washbasin Faucet Single Handle Single Hole White Waterfall Faucet Taps
- Kai&Guo Basin Faucet Brass Bathroom Faucet Black Sink Mixer Tap Toilet Sink Water Tap Hot Cold Elegant Crane Torneiras,white tall
- Drawing Dedicated to Kitchen Pull tap Mixer tap Orb
- Kitchen Bath Basin Sink Bathroom Taps Basin Mixer Brass Bathroom Sink Faucet Single Hole Ctzl2912
- Xiujie Faucet Black Falls Antique Hot and Cold Water Bath Heighten Single Hole Single Washbasin Faucet Basin Faucet Lead-Free
- High Stool Bar Kitchen Breakfast Stool Dining Chair Can Lift up and Down Swivel Chair Black Barstool Tall Chairs Counter Chair (Size 40×40×6383cm)
- Blomus Key Box, Glass Magnet Wall Velio, Magnet Board, Key Board, 40x30 cm, White, 65366
- Starter Floor Mat - University of Illinois
- WAN SAN QIAN- Shelf Home Economy Shelf Plastic Rectangular hollowFloor Thicker Bathroom Shelf Washroom Storage Shelf Candy colors Storage Shelf 51.2x37.4x83.5cm Shelf ( color Green )
- YD Step Stool Wood Folding Step Stool Adults & Kids Kitchen Wooden Ladders Small Foot Stools Indoor Folding Stepladder Portable shoes Bench Flower Rack &
- Bathroom Sink Taps YHSGY Basin Faucets Brass Torneira Cozinha Jade Body with Marble Basin Faucet Single Handle gold Finish Basin Sink Mixers Taps
- KUNHAN Kitchen Sink Faucet Tap Faucet Faucet Brass Material Mixer Faucet Kitchen Kitchen Sink Faucet Tap Kitchen Faucet 720 redating Lifting
- Bijjaladeva Antique Bathroom Sink Vessel Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Cold water faucet 3 piece retro faucet Bath Faucet into wall tap water heating mixing faucet Double Handle Faucet
- A NewBorn Faucet Kitchen Or Bathroom Sink Mixer Tap The Copper gold Bath Taps Into The Wall Full-Copper Easy Shower Cold Water Phone Plug-Water Valve B
- Copper Brushed Kitchen Faucet Double greenical Sink Spring Hot And Cold Kitchen Mixing Faucet
- Mainstream home LPZSQ Tap Chrome Finish color Changing LED Bathroom Sink Faucet Single Handle Mixer Faucet 447
- Luxury Modern Faucet Copper Hot and Cold Kitchen Sink Taps Kitchen Faucet Antique Black Wash Basin Faucet Bathroom
- Alpine Air Commercial Ozone Generator – 6000 mg h Professional O3 Air Purifier, Ozonator and Ionizer Heavy Duty Air Cleaner, Deodorizer and Sterilizer Best for Odor Stop Control
- Chalice and Paten Carrying Case
- Global Goodwill Coleur Series 12-Pieces Narrow Rim Plate, 10-1 2-Inch, Coleur Yellow
- Style 5 one size Bar Stools gold Wrought Iron Stool Modern Minimalist Home Backrest High Chair Creative Net Red Bar,Style 11
- Omnires Standard Washbasin Mixer Y Y1210 ST Standard Body chrome
- 10.25 Inch Porcelain Ballerina Figurine Performing Grand Jete
- Ekena Millwork BKTM01X12X15SDA 1 2 W x 12 D x 15 H Damon Wrought Iron Bracket (Single Center Brace)
- Brass Kitchen Modern Style Antique Faucet Cold and Hot Copper Washbasin Terrace Basin Waterfall Toilet Single Cold Wine Cup Faucet
- Faucet antique European faucet hot and cold water mixer large curved horn line faucet wholesale
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.