Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Barture Coat Rack Single Standing Wood Household Simple Floor Clothes Storage Rack Bedroom Living Room H68.89 Inches (color White) Pole for nqczml2802-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Qnmbdgm Decoration Nordic Minimalist Geometric Animal Cow Ornaments Modern Tv Cabinet Opening Creative European Decorative Artwork
- redOOY Taps All-Copper Split Three-Hole Basin Hot And Cold Water Mixer Faucet European Antique Bathroom Washbasin Faucet Fe
- Pure Country Weavers - Geese Lodge Cabin Hunting Decor Woven Tapestry Throw Blanket with Fringe Cotton USA 72x54
- Madison Park MPE10-139 Essentials Claremont Complete Bed and Sheet Set Queen Aqua
- Stainless Steel & Wood Leaning Drying Towel Rack in White Finish
- R&Y Shower Faucet Set Thermostatic Shower Faucet Set Mixer Valve Set Install The Box Mixing Valve Handheld Bathroom Fold The Faucet Bath Shower Set
- Madison Park MP10-348 Baxter Comforter Set, bluee
- Primary color Small LF Wicker Storage Basket,Home Dirty Clothes Toys Sundries Storage Basketful with Lid, Multiple Colour Laundry Hampers (color Vintage, Size Large)
- Gatco Laurel Ave. Rectangle Mirror, Satin Nickel
- Nordic Creative Green Plastic Stool Thickened Adult Fashion Small Stool Modern Home High Stool
- Silver 35x120x80cm YANZHEN Kitchen Shelf Storage Wire Shelving Floor-Standing High Capacity Stable Durable Stainless Steel, Bearing 300KG, 22 Size (color Silver, Size 35x120x80cm)
- Bathroom shelf corner shelves aluminum space reset the double triangle rack
- CJSHVR-Toilet, Bathroom, Bathroom, Anti Slip and Barrier Free Safety Handrails,Yellow,30 30Cm
- Set of 3 Rustic bluee Decorative Wall Mirror Hand Carved & Stylish Wooden Mirror Frame Nagina International
- Jcnfa-Basin faucet gold All Bronze Waterfall Ultra-thin Water Spout Hot And Cold Bathroom (color A2)
- HMer Single Handle Chrome 360-Degree redating Copper Kitchen Vegetables tap Sink Basin Mixer Water Tap
- Fanimation LK124WOB Low Profile Ceiling Fan Light Kit with White Linen Glass and A Pull Chain
- Oudan Black Ancient Basin Taps All Copper Bathroom Faucet Hot and Cold Mixing Faucet Retro Square Counter Basin (color -, Size -)
- Taps Kitchen Sinkantique Bathroom Sink Faucet Copper Tube Kitchen Hot and Cold Sinks redating Faucet Pure
- All Copper Faucet Paint Toilet Basin hot and Cold Water Creative washbasin wash Basin Faucet B
- Bathroom taps Black Copper Cascade Cold and hot Water taps Single-Hole Toilet Basin washbasin washbasin,A
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Artzfolio Water Fairy & The Full Moon Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Antique golden Frame 10 X 14Inch
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...