Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Barture Coat Rack Single Standing Wood Household Simple Floor Clothes Storage Rack Bedroom Living Room H68.89 Inches (color White) Pole for nqczml2802-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Qnmbdgm Decoration Nordic Minimalist Geometric Animal Cow Ornaments Modern Tv Cabinet Opening Creative European Decorative Artwork
- redOOY Taps All-Copper Split Three-Hole Basin Hot And Cold Water Mixer Faucet European Antique Bathroom Washbasin Faucet Fe
- Pure Country Weavers - Geese Lodge Cabin Hunting Decor Woven Tapestry Throw Blanket with Fringe Cotton USA 72x54
- Madison Park MPE10-139 Essentials Claremont Complete Bed and Sheet Set Queen Aqua
- Stainless Steel & Wood Leaning Drying Towel Rack in White Finish
- R&Y Shower Faucet Set Thermostatic Shower Faucet Set Mixer Valve Set Install The Box Mixing Valve Handheld Bathroom Fold The Faucet Bath Shower Set
- AQMMi Basin Sink Mixer Tap for Lavatory Antique Pull-Out Brass gold Retro Extendable Bathroom Vanity Sink Faucet
- CF Bathroom Accessories CF Shower set European style rustic simple shower shower vintage water-mixed triple wall-mounted hot and cold water mixer shower set
- Baxton Studio Dorian Faux Leather Upholstered Modern Nightstand, Black
- Chair Seat Cushion Car Waist Support Memory Foam Backrest Full Support Lumbar Support Office Chair (color Beige, Size Free Size)
- Boho Half Round Door mats Hand Drawn Composition of Triangles colorful Ethnic Latin American Folklore Motifs Entry Door Mat H 39.3 xD 59 Multicolor
- Red 75CM Simple Solid Wood Bar Chair Creative Bar Chair European Bar Stool PVC Bar Chair Simple Retro Bar Stool High Stool for Kitchen Or Bar (color Yellow, Size 75CM)
- Kids Thanksgiving Semicircle Doormat Seasonal Frame with Natural Elements Acorns Hedgehog Squirrel Halfmoon doormats H 43.3 xD 64.9 Pale Brown Multicolor
- Feifei Storage Stool Collapsible Solid Wood PU Fashion Home Stool Modern Sofa Stool 38 38 38CM (Length, Width, Height)
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Artzfolio Water Fairy & The Full Moon Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Antique golden Frame 10 X 14Inch
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...