Coming Together to Fix Food
Read the opening address for EAT Forum 2019 by Gunhild A. Stordalen.
- T5 88-108cm XUERUI Furniture Stools Bar Seat Chair Barstool Armchair Swivel Adjustable Breakfast Kitchen Strong Stability (color T6, Size 88-108cm)
- Bookshelf Creative Wall Wrought Iron Shelves Bookshelf Wall Hanging Solid Wood Wall Hanging Storage Racks Wall Units Bookcases (color B)
- Flash Furniture High Backless Clear Coated Metal Indoor Barstool with Square Seat 24''
- AWXJX Sink Taps copper European retro style Hot and cold Basin golden light grey pink gold Low profile
- Lalaky Taps Faucet Kitchen Mixer Sink Waterfall Bathroom Mixer Basin Mixer Tap for Kitchen Bathroom and Washroom Copper Liftable Handheld Pressurized Shower Head
- Manitowoc Ice 000008205 Tube-Molded Vinyl Rns12 20
Meet Mr. Impossible
Pat Brown believes he can completely replace animals in the food system by 2035.
Turning Targets Into Action, Against the Clock
How do we make the transition towards healthy and sustainable diets for all?
Can healthy food save the planet?
The findings of the EAT-Lancet report explained.
Co-chairs of the EAT-Lancet Commission, Prof. Johan Röckstrøm and Prof. Walter Willett take you through the groundbreaking report.
Five Questions on EAT-Lancet
Answers to five questions about the planetary health diet and the Commission.
The Planetary Health Diet
The EAT-Lancet findings introduces the planetary health diet – the optimal diet for people and planet. Join us by eating more greens and wasting less food.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Everyone
The EAT-Lancet Commission presents a global planetary health diet that is healthy for both people and planet.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Policymakers