Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Geometric Semicircular CushionRandom Stripes Triangle Shapes Mosaic Ornament Fractal Look Contemporary Design Entry Door Mat H 39.3 xD 59 Multicolor nqbqnt1353-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- LHbox Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet All copper antique black hot and cold basin mixer
- Brass Chrome Modern Type Deck Mount Waterfall Bathroom Faucet Vanity Vessel Sinks Mixer Tap Cold and Hot Water Tap
- FuweiEncore European-wide copper three-hole basin mixer Antique golden double the audience pots split hot and cold taps (color -, Size -)
- Calphalon Contemporary Hard-Anodized Aluminum Nonstick Cookware, Panini Pan, 13 3 4-inch, Black
- goldfaucet Tian Mi Bathroom Taps Basin Sink Faucet White Jade redation Basin gold-Plated European Style all Brass Hot Cold MixerTaps,goldFaucet
- Copper in-Wall Shower Bath Mixer Cold and hot jar Side taps Single-Shower Bath Shower Bathtub Mixer-C
- Decorry Brushed Telescopic redatable Kitchen Faucet Bathroom Sink Faucet gold Waterfall Faucet Single Handle Brass redate
- Antique Copper Gilt Hot And Cold Faucet Large
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Basin taps and cold water, B
- Kids rugsFlower,Blossoming Spring SeasonW 35 x L59 Slip-Resistant Washable Entrance Doormat
- ZHANWEI Plant Flower Stand Flower Pots Holder Wood Multilayer Multifunction Floor-Standing Drain Balcony Living Room Indoor Outdoor, 2 colors, 74x25x40cm 54X17x31cm (color White, Size S)
- Beige 10040cm A-Fort Table Wall Table, Folding Table, Wall Table, Folding Wall Computer Table, Wall Desk (80 40cm) (color Beige, Size 80 30cm)
- Graco Pack 'n Play Playard with Change 'n Carry Portable Changing Pad, Manor
- Non-Slip Floor mat,Retro Tuscan House with Brick Road Flower Pots Outside Sovana Tuscany View 48 x60 ,Can be Used for Floor Decoration
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
4 d Thicken Tatami Floor Mattress pad Floor Pillow Bed Topper, Hypoallergnic Folding Mattress pad Topper Japanese futon-bluee 100x200cm(39x79inch)
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...