Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Geometric Semicircular CushionRandom Stripes Triangle Shapes Mosaic Ornament Fractal Look Contemporary Design Entry Door Mat H 39.3 xD 59 Multicolor nqbqnt1353-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- LHbox Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet All copper antique black hot and cold basin mixer
- Brass Chrome Modern Type Deck Mount Waterfall Bathroom Faucet Vanity Vessel Sinks Mixer Tap Cold and Hot Water Tap
- FuweiEncore European-wide copper three-hole basin mixer Antique golden double the audience pots split hot and cold taps (color -, Size -)
- Calphalon Contemporary Hard-Anodized Aluminum Nonstick Cookware, Panini Pan, 13 3 4-inch, Black
- goldfaucet Tian Mi Bathroom Taps Basin Sink Faucet White Jade redation Basin gold-Plated European Style all Brass Hot Cold MixerTaps,goldFaucet
- Copper in-Wall Shower Bath Mixer Cold and hot jar Side taps Single-Shower Bath Shower Bathtub Mixer-C
- Pull-pull Faucet Universal Kitchen Washing Sink Hot and Cold Copper Dual-use Showerhead Faucet
- D3 Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet In the shower kit lift large shower head in the shower third gear with the water copper faucet,D1
- Boston Harbor RF-V-027-CH-3L 5855804 Dimmable Vanity Light Fixture, (4) 60 13 W, Medium, A19 Cfl Lamp, Chrome,
- White SONGMICS Bamboo Wood shoes Bench Rack with Cushion Upholstered Padded Seat Storage Shelf Bench for Entryway Bedroom Living Room Hallway Garage Mud Room ULBS65C
- A+ Solid Wood Dining Stool Stackable Stool，Home Fabric Small Bench，Four-Legged Makeup Square Stool-38cmX38cmX46cm (color Beige)
- 5-tier JZX Stainless Steel Floor Multi-Function Storage Rack
- WYQSZ Simple Coat Rack Creative Living Room Hangers Bamboo Floor Clothes Rack Bedroom Mobile Storage Rack - Coat Rack 8563 (Size C)
- QTQZ Brisk- Cartoon Screen Stool Cartoon Amusement Stool Sofa Stool Fashion Personality Sofa Stool Quartet Stool Sofa Stool (color Optional) (color A)
- Winsome Wood 92431 Thompson Console Table
- Retro Kitchen Hot and Cold Water 360 Degree redation Bathroom Hot and Cold Faucet Above Counter Basin redating Faucet Faucet
- Commercial Single Lever Pull Down Kitchen Sink Faucet Brass Constructed Polished 304 Stainless Steel Kitchen Hot and Cold Faucet Sink Sink Sink Sink Heating and Cooling Faucet
- European style pull-out gold - bathroom basin faucet bathroom sink basin faucet all copper with shower head - redating telescopic heightening above counter basin basin faucet hot and cold water faucet Basin faucet Bathroom Sink Tap with Bathroom Basin
- Luxury Plated Mixer Faucet Faucet Basin Antique Hot and Cold Copper Wash Basin Above Counter Basin Waterfall Bathroom Antique Single Cold
- Low-Pressure Kitchen Tap Chrome 360° redatable Single Lever Mixer Tap with Shower
- Lalaky Taps Faucet Kitchen Mixer Sink Waterfall Bathroom Mixer Basin Mixer Tap for Kitchen Bathroom and Washroom Copper Pull-Type Hot and Cold redating Black and White Paint
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
4 d Thicken Tatami Floor Mattress pad Floor Pillow Bed Topper, Hypoallergnic Folding Mattress pad Topper Japanese futon-bluee 100x200cm(39x79inch)
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...