Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
E 95x148cm(37x58inch) Bamboo Clothes Rack Portable,Extra Rack,Storage Box Shelves for Entryway and Bed Room Patented Design-D 75x148cm(30x58inch) Garment Large nqzqil2261-Standing Coat Racks
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- LPW shower set bathroom copper shower set water drop third gear hand shower wall mounted shower hand shower
- Gao color Ceramic Art Faucet Personality Creative Copper ORB Plating Art Basin Cold And Warm Faucet
- SISHUINIANHUA Bathroom Sink Bathroom Faucet Bathroom Mounting Ring Bathroom Water Drain Contemporary - Tempered Glass Round
- ZHFJGKR&ZL Taps Led Lavatory Faucet Led Sink Faucet Bathroom Faucet Basin Faucet Basin Faucet
- Creative Congreening 013061 Lace Plastic Table Cover, White
- JYTNB Modern Bathroom Sink Faucet, LED Light Waterfall Chrome Plated Lead Free Solid Brass Hot Cold Mixer Sink Faucet Single Hole Deck Mount Washbasin Lavatory Washroom Counter Basin Tap
- Taps Mixer?Swivel?Faucet Sink Waterfall Water Slanting Mouth Curved Nozzle Hot and Cold Basin Faucet Mixing Valve Single Hole
- Jaclo 531-100-EB Toe Control Drain Strainer with Single Hole Faceplate, 4 , Europa Bronze
- Bazz LU3823CB Glam Triple Pendant Light, Dimmable, Easy Inssizetion, Adjustable, 62.5-in, Clear Glass
- Bathroom Sink Basin Lever Mixer Tap Single Hole of Stainless Steel Cold and Hot Water Tap Mixing Valve for Sanitary Waterfall Running Water
- European-Style Antique Copper showerhead Retro Bathroom Bath Shower Mixer Simple Shower Kit-A
- Brass Chrome Modern Hot and Cold Water Kitchen Mixer Hot and Cold Bathroom Faucet Luxury Sink Faucet Deck Mounted Black Water Faucet Tap
- Gyps Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Waterfall Faucet Antique Bathroom Mixer Bar Mixer Shower Set Tap antique bathroom faucet Pull the black redating copper kitchen faucet hot and cold dishes telescopic wash b
- Aluminum single-layer triangular space for bathroom and kitchen rack bathroom accessories aluminum space frame 350 150 350
- Dark Brown GROHE 30321DP0 Essence GrohFlexx Kitchen Hose-Pink
- Pattern rectangular carpet mat The carpet for the living room Simple carpet Bedroom Tea table blanket Mats beside the bed-N 80x120cm(31x47inch)
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Fashion Bar Stool,Backrest High Stool,Ergonomic Design,for Kitchen Breakfast Counter Conservatory Café Pub,3 Size Optional（Black）
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...