Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
IndianShelf Handmade 3 Piece Wooden Black Daffodils Etched Wooden Antique Look Wall Hanging Key Hooks Cloth Coats Key Holders Hangers Ceramic nqzqil1468-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Non-Slip Summer Sleeping Mat, Cooling Mattress Foldable Soft Pad Jacquard Ice Silk Three- Piece for Summer (color Pink, Size 180x200CM)
- Barture Coat Rack Single Pole Standing Wood Household Simple Floor Clothes Storage Rack for Bedroom Living Room H68.89 Inches (color White)
- Bookcase, Wall-Mounted Magazine Rack - Vintage Metal Iron Indoor Wall Newspaper Rack Decorative Flower Stand Black Red Size L51xD9xH54cm (color Red)
- CCF Shelf Microwave Oven Shelf Kitchen Floor Stand Bamboo Wood Shelf Storage Shelf CCFSF (Size 55 38 50CM)
- LFF- Wooden Floor Coat Rack greenical Household Clothes Rack Bedroom Parlor Bag Rack 37×37×170cm Simple Modern Hanger (color A)
- Basin Faucet Bathroom Sink Tap Bathroom Faucet Retro Mixing Faucet Single Handle Faucet Sink Basin Faucet Hot and Cold Water Brass Mixer Drawing
- IBathUS Kitchen single cold pure water faucet copper lead-free household water purifier straight drinking faucet wall-mounted water purifier faucet
- Solo 919020-PM94 11.5 in Black Clear PM Plastic Hinged Container, 11.5 X 8.05 in (Case of 100)
- YAWEDA Copper Kitchen Faucet Square redary Kitchen Sink Faucet Cold and Hot Water Mixer Single-Handled Electroplating Double Lead-Free
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
ZHAOHUI Mattress Predector Cotton Waterproof Hypoallergenic Breathable Dust-Proof Anti-mite Ultra-Thin Soft Noiseless, 3 colors, 4 Sizes (color Green, Size 200X220cm)
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...