Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Non-Slip Summer Sleeping Mat, Mattress Foldable Soft Pad Ice Silk Three- Piece for Summer (color Pink, Size 180x200CM) Jacquard Cooling nqvthk2135-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Kitchen Fauct Faucet Copper Faucet, Retro Basin Hot and Cold Water (color -, Size -)
- Makeyong Crystal Water Mixer Brass Bathroom Sink Mixer Water Faucet Tap Basin Sink Tap Faucet gold Waterfall Mixer Tap
- Modern Fleurs Beauty and The Beast Enchanted pink - Real Preserved pink in Glass Dome
- The Tower NewPro Bathroom Taps Mixer External Mixer Shower Chrome
- Basin Faucets Brass Bathroom Faucet Basin Faucet redate Single Handle Hot and Cold Water Mixer Taps Crane
- 2 Oudan Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet European retro style, copper, hot and cold, the basin, redation, sink faucet 2 (color 2)
- JONTON Faucet Taps Single Cold Faucet 304 Stainless Steel Ceramic Basin Wash Basin Sink Single Hole Faucet 4 Points Interface Thickening
- LHbox Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet The Tao European minimalist taps full copper basin faucet basin mixer console silver plated gold five taps, bathroom sink faucet Package
- ATSWKJ Sink Taps Black Ancient Copper Basin hot and Cold Water Faucet redating Retro washbasin Brushed Black Above Counter Basin Faucets
- LIANTIAN 304 stainless steel single hole single handle hot and cold water???basin faucet???kitchen bathroom bathroom basin faucet???simple environmental predection energy saving low lead Bathroom Sink Taps
- Mkkwp Dragon Head Bathroom Sink Faucets Antique Brass Antique Brass Tap
- Design Toscano Bacchus, God of Wine Greenman Wall Sculpture, Large, 19 Inch, Polyresin, Antique Stone
- MARIPOSA Jacki Pearled Beaded Napkin Box, Silver
- pink gold 26 x 11 x 12cm Shiyanghang Storage Rack Bookshelf Creative Book Newspaper Rack Rack Simple Desktop Book Stand -Fashion Ideas (color gold, Size 26 x 11 x 12cm)
- Oudan Household Kitchen Faucet Plate Vegetables Cold Tap Full Lift Copper New Start redating Chrome-Plated Faucet Mixing (color -, Size -)
- WENBO HOME- Coat Racks Landing Bedroom Living Room Creative Iron Hangers Simple Modern -Coat rack hook ( color White )
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Folding Chair ABS Plastic Hollow Seating Back Breathable for Family Restaurant Computer Desk Book Room Office Meeting Room Use
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...