Coming Together to Fix Food
Read the opening address for EAT Forum 2019 by Gunhild A. Stordalen.
- SCM Lazy Sofa Simple Dormitory Computer Chair Foldable Simple Window Chair (color A)
- Footstool Metal Frame Assembly Household Multifunction Non-Slip, 8 colors, 2 Styles (color Purple, Size Walnut color Stool Legs)
- Black Essentials 3-Drawer Mobile Filing Cabinet 6092 from Nexera, Black
- E 37x24.5x30cm Footstool Household Simple Solid Wood Multifunction Sofa Stool Change shoes Bench GMING (color D, Size 37x24.5x30cm)
- JXLBB Small Stools, Solid Wood, Pine, Fabric Stools, A Variety of Optional,32x23x31cm (color White)
- Blazing Needles Solid Twill Papasan Chair Cushion, 44 x 6 x 44 , Red
Meet Mr. Impossible
Pat Brown believes he can completely replace animals in the food system by 2035.
Turning Targets Into Action, Against the Clock
How do we make the transition towards healthy and sustainable diets for all?
Can healthy food save the planet?
The findings of the EAT-Lancet report explained.
Co-chairs of the EAT-Lancet Commission, Prof. Johan Röckstrøm and Prof. Walter Willett take you through the groundbreaking report.
Five Questions on EAT-Lancet
Answers to five questions about the planetary health diet and the Commission.
The Planetary Health Diet
The EAT-Lancet findings introduces the planetary health diet – the optimal diet for people and planet. Join us by eating more greens and wasting less food.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Everyone
The EAT-Lancet Commission presents a global planetary health diet that is healthy for both people and planet.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Policymakers