- Delight Yourself in the Lord Lath Patterned 35.5 Inch Wood Hanging Wall Plaque
- Oudan Kitchen bath basin sink mixer tap faucet solid brass kitchen sink basin mixer tap cold and hot handle mixer taps sink faucet (color -, Size -)
- Amber zheng Shower Set Multi-Function, Shower
- Sunjun& Inflatable Bathtub Thickened Adult Insulation Bath Folding (color PINK, Size 130 75 70cm)
- Prestige 20359 Deluxe Duo Plus Pressure Cooker, 2 Litre, Black
- Faucet Modern Design Hot and Cold Water Waterfall Bronze Mixer Tap
- MEILING gold Basin Faucet Full Copper Bright Chrome Hot And Cold redating European Retro Faucet
- YnFaucet lavatory faucet above counter basin hot and cold faucet copper faucet bathroom waterfall faucet
- Bloomingville White Stripe Natural Seagrass Baskets (Set of 2), 2 Piece
- WaterHog Fashion Commercial-Grade Entrance Mat, Indoor Outdoor Charcoal Floor Mat 5' Length x 3' Width, Charcoal by M+A Matting - 280-154-5F3F
- Bar Chair, Office Stool, Bar Stool, Back, Bar Stool Chair, Adjustable Bar Stools， Office bar KTV Three color Options (color Black, Size B)
- Mainstream home LPZSQ Tap Antique Waterfall Brass Oil-rubbed Bronze 30
- BLACK 66cm LJFYXZ Bar Stool Modern Simplicity Metal Frame Bearing Strong Suitable for All Occasions 3 colors (color Black, Size 50cm)
- Entrance shoes Rack shoesbox Change shoes Bench Shelf Storage Shelf Multifunction 2 Layer Household Dorm Room Space Saving Doorway Bamboo (color A, Size 80 28 45CM)
- Artzfolio Abstract Floating color D5 Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board White Frame 16 X 19.8Inch
- Rishx Carved Aluminum Alloy Bathroom Rack Shelf with Hooks Double Layer Wall Mounted Corner Basket Organizer Bathroom Handware White Bathroom Shelves Holder
- Winsome Wood 6-PC Snack Table Set Natural
- Lrsny All Copper Kitchen cold and hot faucet, stainless steel wire tap, redatable.
- Bathroom Kitchen Sink Faucet,European Style Retro Style Counter Top Basin Wine Glass Style All-Copper High Bathroom Sink Hot Cold Mixer Taps,gold
- E Lpophy Bathroom Sink Mixer Taps Faucet Bath Waterfall Cold and Hot Water Tap for Washroom Bathroom and Kitchen Single Cold Copper Core 360 ??Degrees C
- Basin Mixer Tap ?Bathroom Washbasin Basin Lead-Free Above Counter Basin Hot and Cold Faucet Thickened All 304 Stainless Steel Washbasin Faucet
- Solid Royal bluee 35in Big Comfy Bean Bag Chair Posh Large Beanbag Chairs with Removable Cover for Kids, Teens and Adults - Polyester Cloth Puff Sack Lounger Furniture for All Ages - 27 Inch - Solid orange
- Gyps Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Waterfall Faucet Antique Bathroom Mixer Bar Mixer Shower Set Tap antique bathroom faucet All heated copper hot and cold basin mixer basin bathroom Washbasin Faucet single h
- Enesco Disney Traditions by Jim Shore Lumiere and Feather Duster Figurine
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
Type:Ceramic Plate Spool
Rotatable Or Not:Yes
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.