- Decorry Europe Artistic Chrome Waterfall Single Hole Basin Sink Faucet A1012
- Bathroom Faucet Faucet Brushed Nickel Deck Mounted 304 Stainless Steel Basin Faucet Bath Taps Cold & Hot Sink Taps
- OK Lighting gold Stars Max Decorative Piece, 11.5
- Kitchen Tap Hot and Cold Quartz Stone Baking Paint Can redate Kitchen Dishes Basin Black Kitchen Taps Kitchen Sink Mixer Taps Basin Tap
- Kohler K-98341-2BZ Awaken K-98341-2Zb 24 Slide bar
- Faucet Mone Spout Basinside Basin Cold and Hot Single Hole Copper Table Basin Toilet Hand Wash Basin Pool redatable Faucet
- Four Square Shower Shower Suit 1 JWLT 304 Stainless Steel Shower Faucet, Bathroom, Concealed Triple tap, Bathtub Faucet, redary Faucet, Concealed Water Mixing Valve,Four Square Shower Shower Suit 1
- Abripedic 2.5 Thick Gel Memory Foam Full Mattress Topper 3-Year Warranty by Royal Hotel
- Duravit Handwaschbecken Duraplus Compact Breite 45cm wei? WonderGliss 7974500101, 7974500101
- CAIJUN Footstool Multifunction Rattan Woven Stool Solid Wood Stool Portable Indoor Festival Wear Resistant Gift, 6 colors (color Brown, Size 25x25x25cm)
- Creative Stool Shaped Semi-Closed Cat House-Pet Bed for Cats or Small Dogs，Warmth and Security-Multiple colors Available (color Green)
- A WYNZYHJ Solid Wood Flower Stand, Home Floor Flower Pot Base Removable with Roller Pot Rack (Size A)
- JINGB Home Mermaid Knit Mermaid Tail Sofa Birthday Gift, purple bluee, 195 95CM (76.8 37.4 inch) (color The bluee, Size 195 95CM)
- Coat Rack Coat Rack Floor Wood Hanger Simple Bedroom Clothes Rack Home Floor Creative Hanger (color B)
- Quilted Cotton Mattress Soft, Ergonomic Breathable Fabric Folding Mattress Thickness 4.5cm Bed Sleep-C 120x200cm H 4.5cm
- DYR Faucet European Style Simple Modern Household Kitchen Faucet Brass Hot And Cold Can Be Turned Single Head Single Handle Coppers
- USTIDE 60 inch White Round Crochet Cotton Lace Tablecloth Elegant Kitchen Tablecloths
- 360° redating Faucet Retro Faucet304 Stainless Steel Pull-Out Telescopic Gun Vegetables Basin Sink Kitchen Faucet Hot and Cold
- ROKTONG Seafood Scissors Sink Taps Filter Taps Stainless Steel 304 Kitchen Faucet Quick Open Single Cold Wall Faucet
- U-Enjoy Swivel Spout Deck Top Quality Mounted Bathroom Faucet for Hot and Cold Mixer Tap Copper Chrome S (Free Shipping)
- Gedy PI24-13 Pirenei Modern Polished Toilet Paper Holder, Chrome
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.