- YAWEDA Copper Retro Basin Tap Cold and Hot Water Mixer Single Hole Wash Basin Bathroom Sink Tap Ceramic Single Handle Single Connection
- GAURI KOHLI Genuine pink Quartz Coasters Platters With gold Plated Edges LARGE SIZE & EXTRA THICKNESS (Set of 2)
- Portacool PARCVRJ25000 Replacement Predective Cover for Jetstream 250 Portable Evaporative Cooler, Black
- AQMMi Bathroom Sink Mixer Tap Single Lever Baked Black Paint Hot and Cold Water Brass Taps for Bathroom Sink
- Commercial Single Lever Pull Down Kitchen Sink Faucet Brass Constructed Polished Copper Hot and Cold greenical Dishwashing Faucet Single Handle Single Hole Weighted Antique Kitchen Sink Faucet
- A 175.3CM Jiaju European copper black bathtub faucet retro shower simple shower handheld nozzle with water outlet tap
- Ledgital Countdown Clock 2.3 High Character LED Countdown Clock w Remote Control - Indoor Only
- Villa Style Retro swan wash Basin Single Handle Faucet gold Bathroom Faucet Basin Faucet
- ARCKSTONE Mixer Tap Faucet Shower Chrome House Grohe Eurosmart
- Modern Double Basin Sink Hot and Cold Water Faucetfaucet Sitting Ceramic Valve Core Kitchen Bathroom Basin Faucet
- Honcx Faucet Taps Antique Basin Faucet Bathroom Waterfall Faucet Above Counter Basin Faucet Hot and Cold Single Hole Single Handle
- Chrome U-Enjoy Chandelier Faucets Brass Basin gold Waterfall Top Quality Bathroom Elegant Sink Faucet Single Hole Deck Mount Lever Big Square Spout Mixer Taps Free Shipping [Chrome]
- SUPERJARE Ergonomic Kneeling Chair Stool for Improving Posture 4” Thick Cushion 5 Adjustable Heights Kneeling Stool for Office and Home - Black
- CQOZ Sofa Stool, Low Stool Take a Stool shoes shoes Pedal Cloth Solid Wood Simple and Modern Living Room Creative Stool Sofa Stool (color bluee)
- Microwave Oven Racks Double Seasoning Storage Rack Telescopic Multifunctional Kitchen Storage Shelf (Size A)
- Lazy Couch Bed Chair Foldable Sofa Winter and Summer Dual-use Balcony Bay Window Folding pad Leisure
- King Lacoste Tigne Comforter Set, King
- SUABO 80 x 58 inches Area Rug Non-Slip Floor Mat Unicorn Printed Doormats Living Room Bedroom
- Camping Chair Folding Chair Casual Simple Home Portable Computer Dining Chair
- Kids Decor Carpets Educational World Map Africa America Penguins Atlantic Pacific Ocean Animals Australia Panda Sofa Coffee Table Mat 4'11
- 900x1200x20mm - Linear Drain 188.56
- Gyps Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Waterfall Faucet Antique Bathroom Mixer Bar Mixer Shower Set Tap antique bathroom faucet The sink faucet LED faucet temperature control with light spiral durable basin Fauc
- greenbeck 103007?Filter Geno S DN 25?1-Inch, 103?044
- Faucet Black Pull-out Cool and Hot Water Tap Kitchen Vegetable Wash Tank Full Copper Retractable redary Laundry Table Dishwash Tank,C
- Stainless Steel Hot and Cold Basin Faucet 720 Degree redating Bathroom Basin Basin Faucet
- JWLT faucets Single Turn Cold, Small Short Mouth six Minutes 4 Minutes 6 Lengthened tap Faucet Stainless Steel Faucet Stainless Steel,4 Points, All Copper, Quick Opening Special net Mouth.
- Dwthh 304 Stainless Steel Bathroom Basin Small Faucet Brushed Surface Deck Mounted
- SADASD Modern Bathroom Basin Faucet Copper Square Bowl Sink Faucet Ceramic Valve Single Hole Single Handle Hot and Cold Mixer Tap With G1 2 Hose
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.