Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
My Home Triangle Lounger, 22 by 16.50 by 57 Sage Brown , Zen nqsmmh4021-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Plain color 572935cm XRXY Footstool, Foyer Change shoes Bench, Clothing Store Footstool, Cloth Sofa Stool, for Living Room,Bedroom (color Matcha, Size 57 29 28 cm)
- Oudan Copper Retro Single Hole washbasins
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet The Copper Black faucet antique bathroom faucet basin cold water tap 304 Stainless Steel Tube
- Faucetbasin Mixer Tap Antique Black Stainless Steel Faucet Washbasin Faucet Bathroom Faucet
- LDFN Universal Toilet Seat Slim V-shaped Toilet Seat Cover Descent Silent Toilet Lid,White-4736.5cm
- Eco-Products, Inc EP-BLBS12 12 oz. Compostable Sugarcane & Bamboo Bowl, Dahlia Take-Out Bowl (Pack of 800)
- Habitat Sheet Set White Floral French Countryside Vintage Wildflower Pattern on Light Green 100% Organic Cotton Luxury (King)
- LCSHAN Simple Medicine Box Home Double Layer Medical Storage Box Plastic Multi-Function (color bluee)
- Bonsai Display Stand, Wrought Iron Metal Plant Floor Pot Rack, Decorative Living Room Bedroom Office Garden Balcony, Nordic Pink (Size S+L)
- Antique Double-Deck Basket Bathroom Shelf Corner Shelf, Brass, Wall-Mounted, Drawing Process，29.5 13 49cm
- CWJ Chair Stool - Make up Stool Iron Art Round Small Chair Living Room Bedroom Chair Created Personality Chair Powder bluee Adult Home Stool
- LFF- Wooden Floor Coat Rack greenical Household Clothes Rack Bedroom Parlor Bag Rack 37×37×170cm Simple Modern Hanger (color A)
- Black Bathroom Sink Taps Faucet Basin Faucet,American Black Three-Hole Basin Faucet Hot and Cold Split Nordic Black Bronze Bathroom Washbasin Faucet, Chrome
- UKBF-Kitchen Faucet - Single Handle One Hole Electroplated Pull-Out -Pull-Down Deck Mounted Contemporary Kitchen Taps golden
- LHbox Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet High-heeled basin mixer bathroom bathroom Sinks Faucets Single-sink hot and cold copper Faucet
- A-MAN DESIGN The F?ora?o Decorative Handmade Key Holder for Wall, Natural Flowers, Charming, Housewarming Gifts, Wall Mounted, Key Hanger, Key Rack
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Faucet Retro Plating Mixer Faucet Faucet Mixer Tap Antique Brass Bathroom Faucet Hot and Cold Luxury Wash Basin Faucet Single Handle Sink Faucet Tap
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...