Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Gyps Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Waterfall Faucet Antique Bathroom Mixer Bar Mixer Shower Set Tap antique bathroom faucet All copper single hole square cold water taps turn the sink Mixer Taps s kitchen to nqsalh2020-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Multifunctional Solid Wood Footstool Fashion Leather Stool Change shoes Stool Osman Stool Home Small Bench Sofa Chair Sofa Stool Low Stool LEBAO (color Beige, Size Large)
- FAJRO Halloween Background with Wolf Rugs for entryway Doormat Area Rug Multipattern Door Mat shoes Scraper Home Dec Anti-Slip Indoor Outdoor
- Simple Thin Cutting mat Mats in The Hall Indoor mat Non-Slip mat-E 100x160cm(39x63inch)
- Solid Wood Small Square Table Portable Study Desk Desk Table Square Folding Table Small Apartment Small Table
- Spring Semicircular Cushion Swallowtail Butterflies on Lilies and Leaves Hand Drawn colorful Vintage Nature Entry Door Mat H 47.2 xD 70.8 Multicolor
- MAHZONG Recliners Rest Chair Balcony Household Folding Chairs Cool Chairs Beach Chairs (color C)
- Lxj Faucet Plumbing hardware into the wall retro Three-hole three-piece set split basin faucet
- Basin Taps Swivel Spout Faucet Retro Faucetblack Chrome for Cold and Hot Water Sink Mixer Tap Mixer
- Basin Mixer Tap Bath Fixtures Wash Basinsinkkitchen Washbasin, Faucet, All Copper, Single Hole, Single Handle, Cold and Hot Faucet.
- DDY Single Handle Kitchen Faucet Hot and Cold Water 360° redatable Copper Water Faucet
- Lenrtu European Style Retro Faucet With Waterfall Pure Vintage Brass Square Black Water Tap Washbasin Sink 1 Lever Handle Single Spout Mixer Tap For Bathroom
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Copper, pull out, hot & cold water, Washbasin Faucet, 1
- AmzGxp Bathroom sink faucet Wall-mounted oil wipe bronze wall-mounted single handle two-hole bathtub faucet ceramic valve single handle two faucet
- Juliska Berry & Thread Sauce Boat, Whitewash
- FURINNO 2-10004CRM Bin Drawer Storage 2-Pack End Table Nightstand, Cream Faux Marble Ivory
- Bathroom Sink Basin Lever Mixer Tap Copper Plated Chrome Dumb Black Kitchen Faucet
- Skytech Millivolt Wireless On Off With Thermostat Remote And Receiver - Sky-1001th-a
- Ivory Grey 2' x 3' Safavieh Hudson Shag Collection SGH281A Ivory and Grey Mgoldccan Diamond Trellis Runner (2'3 x 10')
- Swift Home Premium Collection 2-Piece Pintuck Comforter Set, Twin, White
- AQMMi Bathroom Vanity Sink Faucet Hot and Cold Water Copper Baked Finish Black Swivel Single Hole Bathroom Basin Sink Tap Bathroom Faucet
- Maytex Reeves Stretch 2 Piece Sofa Furniture Cover Slipcover, Dark Sage Green
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...