Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Fleischer & Wolf Athens Square Wood Large Cutting Board Serving Board - 12 x Inch -Black Ash Wood with Marble Insert- Perfect Friendship Gifts Stained 18 nqsywf4136-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Mirror Home Bathroom Oval Vanity Mirror, Simple European Frameless Lace Waterproof Bedroom Hotel Toilet Makeup Decorative Mirror 2 Size
- SED Chair Home shoes Bench Stool-Step Stools gold Iron Art Folding Ladder Kitchen Flower Stand Shelf Leisure Sofa Bench
- Oudan Basin Mixer Tap Tap continental antique basin faucet antique copper basin faucet basin classic Bamboo Arts Festival and cold water faucet single handle single hole 4-E.
- Bijjaladeva Antique Bathroom Sink Vessel Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Basin faucet antique waterfall full copper hot and cold-water is the ORB
- FERZA home Sink Mixer Tap Bathroom Kitchen Basin Tap Leakproof Save Water Full Kitchen With Copper gold Plated Hot And Cold Single Mix
- Waterfall Chrome Bathroom Faucet Water Faucet Brass Mount Bridge hot & Cold Water from taps Wide Spread 3 Holes
- Tervis Villanova University Emblem Tumbler (Set of 4), 16 oz, Clear
- GFEI Stainless steel hand washing device for washing toilet bowl
- Lush Decor Lush Décor Roesser Quilt Set, Full Queen, bluee
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Xiehao Bathroom Basin Faucet Black Single Handle Hot Cold Switch Water Sink Mixer Taps Wash Basin Deck Mounted Basin Faucet
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...