Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
LUDSUY Bronze Copper Toothbrush Holder Double Tumbler Holder with Ceramic Cup Bathroom Black nqoxsn4262-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Qing MEI Small Coffee Table Small Apartment Living Room Sofa Side Corner Table Bedside Table Simple Modern Bedside Table A++ (Size 40 40 48cm)
- CSQ Solid Wood Hanger, Wall Hanging Bedroom Living Room Clothes Hook Hanger Creative Hook up Frame Wall Hanging Bamboo Hanger Length 61-87CM (Size 87 12 8CM)
- Silver1 MuMa Faucet Silver Stainless Steel Single Hole 360 Degree redate Hot Cold Mixer Kitchen Bathroom Sink (color Silver2)
- Fortessa Caviar 18 10 Stainless Steel Flatware Appetizer Cake Fork, Set of 12
- Kitchen Sink Taps Bathroom Taps redary Basin Faucet Hand Wash Basin Faucet Hot and Cold Water
- A Set of 12 LED Rechargeable Tea Light Tealight Flameless Candle Light with Holders Charging Station Realistic Dancing Flame, Gift Decoration for Party Holiday Christmas (Yellow, with Remote Control)
- SunSuiAmoy fruit single to double basin water mixing valve double brass body wash basin faucet two three,Copper classic, without tube
- Hansa?–?Functions unidad-entregado Shower Mixer Medica 8185?Chrome, 81859046
- Rollsnownow Stainless steel, lead-free, single-handle single-hole, kitchen faucet
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
AIDELAI Coat Rack Solid Wood Coat Rack Hooks Living Room Bedroom Den Balcony Porch Hanging Clothes Rack (color White, Size 8)
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...