Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Bookcase, Wall-Mounted Magazine Rack Vintage Metal Iron Indoor Wall Newspaper Rack Decorative Stand Black Red Size L51xD9xH54cm (color Red) - Flower nqoxsn3469-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- SCOCICI1588 3 Panels Triptych an Endless Rape Field for Home Modern Decoration No Frame 30 INCH X 60 INCH X 3PCS
- CS Coat Rack Floor Solid Wood Hanger Simple Hanger Bedroom Clothes Hanging Fashion Clothes Rack (Size B)
- Desktop Bookcase,Small and Refined Space Saving Bookshelf Storage Organizer Shelves Simple File cabinets-Black 37x27x37cm(15x11x15)
- YANZHEN Mirror Wall-Mounted American Country Retro Square Medium Fiberboard, 3 Styles
- Non-Slip Bed Pad Twin Single Full Mattress Cover Soft Mattress Topper Breathable Anti-Bacteria Foldable Bed Cover (color A, Size 120X200cm)
- Essential Décor Entrada Collection Round Wooden Table, 30.25 by 28-Inch
- Sensio Bella 13423 Chafing Dish
- ETERNAL QUALITY Bathroom Sink Basin Tap Brass Mixer Tap Washroom Mixer Faucet A Cold Dish tub faucet dish washing basin faucet water faucet kitchen faucet high bend Kitch
- Wood Grain Green Zinc Alloy Copper Faucet Z1241
- NuLOOM HMCO6B Hand Loomed Lorretta? Area Rug, 3' x 5', Taupe
- Jacqueline Chocolate, Top Grommet Jacquard Window Curtain Panel, Set of 2 Panels, 108x120 Inches Pair, by Royal Hotel
- Faucet Lead-Free Square Innovationmixer Taps Wash Basin Bathroom Deck Mounted Basin Faucets
- Chrome Kitchen Sink Tapkitchen Sink Taps Bathroom Taps Kitchen redating Tap 304 Stainless Steel Sink Antique Wash Basin Sink Hot and Cold Tap
- Kitchen Brass Bathroom Retro Square Black Hot and Cold Mixer Kitchen Faucet Water Purifier Kitchen Faucet Kitchen Sink Faucet 360 Degree redary
- 660?Series Single-Lever Kitchen Sink Framework Artis
- AQMMi Basin Taps Bathroom Sink Faucet White Brass Hot and Cold Water 1 Hole Single Lever 16cm High White Bathroom Sink Faucet Basin Mixer Tap
- Bathroom Taps Washbasin Faucet Wash Basin Wash Basin Single Hole Single Cold Water Faucet Bathroom Sink Tap Basin Sink Mixer Tap
- XSRKHome?Contemporary Antique Centerset Waterfall withCeramic Valve Single Handle One Hole forOil-Rubbed Bronze, Bathroom Sink Faucet
- SJQKA-Faucet Three European style bathroom cabinet split faucet hot copper wash basin basin three piece,B
- Hydronix SDC_45_2005 SDC-45-2005 5 Micron Whole House 20 x 4.5 Sediment Water Filter 6 Pack, Single Unit, White
- XJRHB Luxury Thick Inflatable Bathtub Adult Bathtub Warm Folding Bathtub Tub Bathtub Steam Bath 168 78 45cm
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Chuangshengnet Shelf Kitchen Shelf Plastic Floor Storage Shelf Bathroom Living Room Finishing Two-Story
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...