Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Bookcase, Wall-Mounted Magazine Rack Vintage Metal Iron Indoor Wall Newspaper Rack Decorative Stand Black Red Size L51xD9xH54cm (color Red) - Flower nqoxsn3469-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- SCOCICI1588 3 Panels Triptych an Endless Rape Field for Home Modern Decoration No Frame 30 INCH X 60 INCH X 3PCS
- CS Coat Rack Floor Solid Wood Hanger Simple Hanger Bedroom Clothes Hanging Fashion Clothes Rack (Size B)
- Desktop Bookcase,Small and Refined Space Saving Bookshelf Storage Organizer Shelves Simple File cabinets-Black 37x27x37cm(15x11x15)
- YANZHEN Mirror Wall-Mounted American Country Retro Square Medium Fiberboard, 3 Styles
- Non-Slip Bed Pad Twin Single Full Mattress Cover Soft Mattress Topper Breathable Anti-Bacteria Foldable Bed Cover (color A, Size 120X200cm)
- Essential Décor Entrada Collection Round Wooden Table, 30.25 by 28-Inch
- Sensio Bella 13423 Chafing Dish
- ETERNAL QUALITY Bathroom Sink Basin Tap Brass Mixer Tap Washroom Mixer Faucet A Cold Dish tub faucet dish washing basin faucet water faucet kitchen faucet high bend Kitch
- Wood Grain Green Zinc Alloy Copper Faucet Z1241
- Vickerman 55' Unlit White Upside Down Artificial Christmas Tree
- Pillow Perfect Outdoor Resort Peacock Over-Sized Rectangular Throw Pillow, bluee, Set of 2
- Decorry All Copper Kitchen Sink Faucet Hot and Cold Wash Basin Vegetables Thickened redatable Ceramic Valve Core Faucet
- Kitchen Faucets Pull Out Black Crane Sink Swivel Faucet Mixer Tap 2-Function Water Outlet Cold Hot
- ETERNAL QUALITY Bathroom Sink Basin Tap Brass Mixer Tap Washroom Mixer Faucet Black bamboo high，antique bathroom faucet full copper hot and cold washing your face on the
- NewBorn Faucet Water Taps Hot And Cold Water Personalize The Brass And Cold Water Waterfall Single Handle
- Taps Kitchen Sinkfacebasin Faucet golden Antique Jade Cold and Hot Water Faucet Washing Basin
- S.Twl.E Sink Mixer Tap Faucet Bathroom Kitchen Basin Tap Leakproof Save Water Copper Pull Cold Water Black Pull Down
- Lozse Round Solid Brass Waterfall Sink Basin tap w Glass Spout - Silver + Translucent bluee
- Kitchen tap Solid Brass hot and Cold Water Kitchen Sink Basin Mixer tap (color -, Size -)
- Two Leaves and a Bud Organic Assam Black Tea Bags, 15 Count (Pack of 6) Organic Whole Leaf Full Caffeine Black Tea in Pyramid Sachet Bags, Delicious Hot or Iced with Milk or Sugar or Honey or Plain
- YAWEDA Basin Faucet Nickel Finish Modern Bathroom Mixer Tap Brass Washbasin Faucet Single Handle Single Hole Elegant Crane for Bathroom
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Chuangshengnet Shelf Kitchen Shelf Plastic Floor Storage Shelf Bathroom Living Room Finishing Two-Story
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...